- By : wp-dmf-admin
Blueberry Burn Glazed Spicy Meatballs
1 lb ground beef
1/3 C milk
1 tsp garlic salt
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
½ jar Blueberry Burn Spread
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put ground beef in a mixing bowl,
- Add egg, milk, garlic salt, salt and pepper to the ground beef. Mix thoroughly.
- Put parchment paper on a cooking sheet.
- Shape meatballs into round balls and place on parchment paper.
- Put in oven for 45 – 60 minutes. Check temperature with a cooking thermometer.
- While the meatballs are cooking, heat Blueberry Burn on low until runny enough to drizzle on meatballs.
- Put cooked meatballs on a serving plate and drizzle Blueberry Burn on the meatballs.