- By : wp-dmf-admin
Cherry Bomb Brownies
1 cup (8 oz) full-fat cream cheese
1 tsp almond extract
¼ cup Cherry Bomb spread
4 oz dark (bittersweet) chocolate
½ cup butter
¾ cup brown sugar
2 eggs (beaten)
½ all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease the base and sides of an 8”x11” pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, egg, and almond extract until smooth and creamy. Swirl the Cherry Bomb spread in gently.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of gently simmering water (or in the microwave at a low setting). When the mixture is melted, remove from the heat, pour into a mixing bowl, and stir well. Mix the brown sugar into the melted chocolate. Add the beaten eggs a little at a time. Beat well. Gently stir in the flour.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mixture over the base of the pan. Spread the cheesecake mixture on top, then spoon on the remaining brownie mixture in heaps. Using a skewer or toothpick, swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until just set in the centre. Leave to cool in the pan, and cut into squares.