- By : wp-dmf-admin
Rip-Roarin’ Raspberry Ranch Chicken Wraps
4 chicken breasts
Montréal chicken spice
6 Soft Tortillas
1 head of Iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Put chicken breasts on parchment paper on a cooking sheet
- Brush with oil
- Cover and rub with Montréal chicken spice.
- Cook in the oven for 45 to 60 min or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 74 degrees Celsius
- Take out of oven and rest for 10 minutes
- Chop chicken into thin slices.
- In a tortilla spread ranch dressing and add lettuce and chicken
- Drizzle Rip-Roarin’ Raspberry on top
- Fold and Enjoy!